Could cannabis be federally rescheduled? Our guest, Jen Reise of North Star Law Group, helps to break that down along with answering some listener questions! We also explain the nearly $600,000 in cannabis revenue from month one, explore what cities and counties are doing with cannabis around Minnesota, and try the new functional cannabis elixirs from BLNCD. Lastly, John gets appointed Cannabis Czar for the 2024 Minnesota State Fair, and he explains the best policy for the next great Minnesota get-together.
Today’s episode of Northern Lights is presented by North Star Law Group, your trusted partner in Minnesota’s burgeoning legal cannabis industry. Learn more at northstarlaw.com
Links from the Show
- St. Paul Resident? Make Your Voice Heard!
- Submit written public comment to Contact-Council@ci.stpaul.mn.us
- Testify in person at the 9/6 public hearing at 3:30 pm at City Hall
- Mitra Jalali, St. Paul City Councilmember Statement on Proposed Ordinance – https://twitter.com/Ward4STP/status/1696205851323740527?s=20
- BLNCD Functional Cannabis Elixirs – https://blncdnaturals.com/cannabis-adaptogen-thc-elixirs/
- Minnesota Cannabis Industry: Let’s Come Together – mncannabiscollege.org/together
- Contact Jen Reise at North Star Law Group – northstarlaw.com