|Dimensions||17.78 × 3.18 × 24.77 cm|
Cannabis Grower’s Handbook (Rosenthal)
Ed Rosenthal has been teaching people how to grow marijuana for decades. Let him help you cultivate bountiful buds, and lots of them.
The techniques and tools for growing cannabis have changed over the past five years. Ed shows you the most productive and easiest methods in his new, most comprehensive book. Cannabis Grower’s Handbook features the latest innovations in marijuana cultivation that will save you time, money, and energy, including:
- How to set up different types of home gardens, indoors and out
- The newest, most efficient LED lights including adjustable spectrum fixtures
- How to use sustainable regenerative gardening techniques
- Fast, reliable drying and curing methods
- Comprehensive integrated pest management
- Choosing what to grow—find out more about high THC, autoflowers, and CBD varieties
- Many more tools, tips, and techniques!
Cannabis Grower’s Handbook is the definitive guide for all cultivators. First-time home growers will learn how to get started and enjoy a successful first harvest. Experienced growers will find new information about lighting, flowering, outdoor CO2, stimulating growth, and harvesting. This book is an essential reference for developing standard operating procedures, whether for micro-operations or large-scale commercial cannabis operations.
600 PAGES OF FULL-COLOR PHOTOS, DIAGRAMS, AND CHARTS.
ED ROSENTHAL is a legend—a veteran educator and an outspoken proponent of Full Legalization and The Right to Grow. His books are beloved by growers for their accessible style, accuracy, and innovative content. Ed wrote Cannabis Grower’s Handbook with a team of botanists, industry consultants, and scientists to ensure that you have the most up-to-date, accurate information to help you grow. This is the most extensively researched book about marijuana cultivation available. It will be your handy guide, like having an expert in your garden.